Portable Mobility Access Bathrooms Requirements
The Portable Mobility Access Bathrooms are delivered to the site and we position the bathroom as close as possible to the property for ease of our clients and their safety.
Our Mobility Access Bathroom units require near the level ground, adequate room and three (3) services to work at your property.
These services are:
- Garden Tap (max 30 to 40 meters from the unit)
- External Single Power Point (max 25 meters from the unit)
- Sewer Point i.e. Inspection Outlet (max 45 meters from the unit on level ground)If required, an inspection of your property can be done to ensure our Mobility Access Portable Bathroom is suitable can be arranged. We use Google maps to view your site. If we can’t see what we require a call out fee of $88.00/hour including GST may be required and will be charged from the time we leave the factory to our return. This is payable before we attend the site.
The three services that you will require:
- Level and clean site for set up
- Clear access to all services
- Ensure there are no trees and branches, building eaves, downpipes and Air-conditioning units overhanging the installation pathway
- Ensure extra room for curved and difficult driveways
Bookings are required and can be made via our website (preferred) or over the phone or email me directly with your details. If you don’t have access to the internet. We can mail a booking form to you. Upon making a booking a Tax Invoice will be issued and is due for payment before the portable access bathroom can be delivered.
Upon arrival at the site:
Inspect the installation area
Installation of the Mobility Access Portable Bathroom