Requirements for the Disability Access Portable Bathroom.
Requirements for the Disability Bathroom is set out below. We deliver the disability access bathroom on our trailer and slide it off the trailer and wheel it into position. We position the bathroom as close as possible to the house/villa/unit etc for ease of our clients and safety of use.
Our Disability Access Bathroom units require near level ground, adequate room and three (3) services to work at your property.
These services are:
- Garden Tap (max 30 to 40 meters from unit)
- External Double Power Point (max 25 meters from unit)
- Sewer Point i.e. Inspection Outlet (max 45 meters from unit on level ground)An inspection of your property to ensure our Mobility Access Portable Bathroom unit will fit can be arranged. We use Google maps to view your site. If we can’t see what we require a call out fee of $88.00/hour including GST maybe required and will be charged from time we leave the factory to our return. This is payable before we attend the site.
The three services that you will require:
- Level and clean site for set up
- Clear access to all services
- Ensure there are no trees and branches, building eaves, down pipes and Air-conditioning units over hanging the installation pathway
- Ensure extra room for curved and difficult driveways
Bookings are required and can be made via our website (preferred) or over the phone or email me direct with your details. If you don’t have access to the internet. We can mail a booking form to you. Upon making a booking a Tax Invoice will be issued and is due for payment before the portable access bathroom can be delivered.
Upon arrival at site:
Inspect the installation area
Installation of the Disabled Access Portable Bathroom